- Second: October 21st – 29th
- Third: November 4th – 12th
- Week One: September 1st-5th
- Week Two: September 8th-12th
- Week Three: September 15th-19th
Muzzle loader: September 8th – 12th
- First*: October 13th – 17th
- Second: October 20st – 24th
- Third: November 3th – 7th
- Fourth*: November 14th – 18th
All seasons (except for the fourth) start on a Saturday, therefore you will arrive at our ranch Friday and depart Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
* Our lodge is not open except by reservation for the first and fourth seasons. We would be happy to lodge your group if you would like to hunt either of these draw seasons if you have a group of at least ten. In order to make certain your group is not split in the draw you will need to fill out a group application when you apply for your license. April 4th is the dead line for putting in these applications. Please contact the Colorado DOW for information on this.
From our ranch we hunt both
Area Units 80 and 81
If you would like to hunt Deer or Bear at the same time as you hunt Elk that is just fine with us. There is no added charge as far as we are concerned. However you do have to draw for these tags. The deadline for the draw is the 4th of April.
You can apply online at www.bit.ly/cpwlicensesales
2017 LICENSE FEES:
Nonresident bull/fishing combo*: $661
Nonresident either-sex/fishing combo*: $661
Nonresident cow/fishing combo*: $496
Nonresident youth/fishing combo*: $100.75
*License Fees are according to the Colorado Parks and Wildlife 2017 Big Game requirements. All prices include a 25-cent search-and-rescue fee, a 75-cent surcharge for the Wildlife Management Education Fund and a $3 application fee for limited licenses applied for in the draw. Nonresident fishing licenses are good through March 31, 2018.