Our Ski packages are eight days long
The package price includes…
- Transportation. Who wants to do all the driving on vacation? Leave it to us, we know where we are going! We will pick you up at the airport and make sure you make it to the ski slope on time.
- Meals. We will provide all meals during your stay except for two dinners that we will eat in town, you will be responsible for purchasing those. Most will be home-cooked ranch meals. Ski lunches will be picnic style.
- Lodging. You will be lodged in a cabin and have access to hot showers. All linens and towels are provided..
- Horse riding. We have the horses!
- Gun shooting. We have several sorts of old fashioned guns that are really a lot of fun to target shoot with. Don’t worry if you have never tried before, we have good teachers and some very easy guns to start out with. Of course you don’t have to shoot if you don’t want to either!
- Sand Dunes National Park Pass
And the best part?
- Endless storytelling by real cowboy RV Robertson!
- Good company and cheerful service by the whole High Plains crew!
What is NOT Included
- Any purchase made at ski shops, gift shops, museums or galleries
- Meals eaten at restaurants. We will give you the opportunity to test out some of the local eats during your stay. This will not exceed two dinners unless you choose to skip the provided meals.
- Skis/Board. We have worked out a deal with a local shop where you can rent your gear and keep it for the duration of your stay yet only pay for the actual ski days. This way you wont loose half of your morning renting gear each time we ski, nor will you have to pay for the days between use.
- Hot Springs. We will visit Pagosa Hot Springs where you will need to purchase a day pass.