Our Ski packages are eight days long
The package price includes…
- Transportation. Who wants to do all the driving on vacation? Leave it to us, we know where we are going! We will pick you up at the airport and make sure you make it to the ski slope on time.
- Meals. We will provide all meals during your stay. Most will be home-cooked ranch meals. Ski lunches will be picnic style.
- Lodging. You will be lodged in a cabin and have access to hot showers. All linens and towels are provided.
- Ski Pass. We provide 4-day ski passes depending on the package. It will either be two days at Wolf Creek and two at Taos, or Wolf Creek and Monarch.
- Skis/Board. It’s kind of hard to carry those skis around the world as you travel, so don’t worry about it! We will get you some to use for the duration of your stay. Each person must choose one or the other – skis or snow board.
- Hot Springs. We provide one day pass to Pagosa Hot Springs.
- Horse riding.
- Gun shooting. We have several sorts of old fashioned guns that are really a lot of fun to target shoot with. Don’t worry if you have never tried before, we have good teachers and some very easy guns to start out with. Of course you don’t have to shoot if you don’t want to either!
And the best part?
- Endless storytelling by real cowboy RV Robertson!
- Good company and cheerful service by the whole High Plains crew!
What is NOT Included
- Airfare to either Denver or Colorado Springs
- Any purchase made at ski shops, gift shops, museums or galleries
- Meals eaten at restaurants. We will give you the opportunity to test out some of the local eats during your stay. This will not exceed two lunches and two dinners unless you choose to skip the provided meals.