If you purchased the activities and lodging individually from other companies they would cost..
- Lodging, at guest ranch, $120 per night 7 nights, for a total of $840
- Meals, Breakfast $4, Lunch $9, Dinner $15 for a total of $224
- Rental Car, equipped with 4 wheel drive safe for mountain roads, one week $443
- Ski Passes, 3 days $271
- Ski Rentals, 3 days $111
- Ski Lessons, 3 days $420
- Road Trip, sight seeing trip to National Parks, museums and Scenic areas $399
- Hot Springs, Admission to the world’s deepest natural Hot Springs $28
- Gun Shooting, Safety Class $60. Trap shooting, shotgun, shells and clays included. Cowboy gun shooting, old fashioned guns and bullets provided $65. For a total of $125
- Jeep Tour, tour of scenic Rocky Mountains and old ghost towns $168
- Horse Riding, one day of horse riding with lessons $300
These figures are conservative and could easily cost more depending on ski resorts visited and type of restaurants! The combined total of these conservative numbers is
You save OVER
Not to mention the value of having people take care of everything for you. Spend your vacation relaxing and seeing places only the locals know. Instead of spending your precious time filling out paperwork, booking lessons and packing and unpacking and wondering around lost.
* This is per person, two people minimum needed for booking